A Single Melody, Towards The Chorus of Oblivion

Thursday, February 3, 2011

Entry #3 - Journal Thoughts

They say that healing of the mind and the heart takes time, even after the wounds have healed, scars remain. How very true. I'm on the process of recovery and on a new step towards finding myself. I wish I knew how to rid myself of this mental block, nothing flows from my head anymore.

I wonder if it's something like therapy, a slow process, something I have to work on, but never fully recover.

I'm wondering if I'm just damaged or completely broken. I've read stories where main protagonists spent countless millenia trying to find or re-find themselves. Will my soul take such a journey, I certainly hope not.

One thing I do know for sure, it's going to take a long time. Everyone has their pace, some faster than others, even if mine is slow. I hope to get back what I once lost, the light that once lit my heart a blaze.

2 comments:

  1. Even in your down times, your words remain characteristically poetic. I think I know what it was that recently lit my fuse: school! My mind was re-activated, at least as far as literary thinking goes, so I'm once again able to look out the window and find a new idea, literally out of the blue. The next poem you read on blog, whenever it is that I get around to finishing and posting it, was evoked by looking out the glass wall in the Riverdale library, as you read. Then I decided to leave... ahem... So it was unfinished. Half of the inspiration came from my classes though..

    Youuuu can doooooo iiiit!~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey dude! I recommend this for you -> http://www.amazon.com/You-Can-Heal-Your-Life/dp/0937611018/

    You're not broken! You're a whole and complete person!

    ReplyDelete