A Single Melody, Towards The Chorus of Oblivion

Sunday, January 30, 2011

Unwavering Determination

It has definitely been a while, but for some reason I feel a determination to succeed I haven't felt in a while. I think it came from the inspiration from a drama called My Lucky Star. It is a really great show, yes it's true that dramas tend to be very unrealistic, but it gave me hope. And with the support of a few others, I don't think I can fail.

I know it will be hard with many bumps on the way, but with the way I'm feeling right now, it feels like I can't lose. Now that I have no longer any distractions from a torn heart (because I threw it away), I can focus better.

However I hope I won't be able to do this alone, I have yet to find people with the same pursuits as me. Maybe one or two currently, but I hope to find more.

I may be foolish and naive, but I want to believe I can just like The Little Train That Could.

1 comment: